Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Barrel Length (Read 3994 times)
J Louis
Frequent Elocutionist

Re: Barrel Length
Reply #45 - Mar 19th, 2017 at 8:13pm
Print Post  
No I don't having anything to say Jeff or to apologize for I have always freely spoken my mind and often times to my own demise. But I won't take credit for nor will I apologize for what others have quoted me as saying I find it to be a little under handed but I also know who and where it is coming from. I would be more interested in how they went about doing it but I think I am starting to get a grip on how they went about it and I think most here already know their reasoning behind it all at least I hope they would.

Yours Sincerely
John Louis

IP Logged

calledflyer
Frequent Elocutionist

Reply #46 - Mar 19th, 2017 at 9:59pm
Print Post  
jseines, I know this has "drifted", as we say hereabouts. But,in your first post you stated that you're building a rifle, with the barrel's maker already in mind. Have you discussed the choice of length and weight with him? Seems somewhat logical that he'd know more about how to choose one of his own tubes than me, or the next guy, would. Just a thought in hope you end up with a rifle that'll tickle the hell out of you.

IP Logged

J Louis
Frequent Elocutionist

Reply #47 - Mar 19th, 2017 at 10:21pm
Print Post  
John rumor has it you shot good this weekend at the Arizona ISSA Regional and I hope you were able to get  past your friend Don Hanks!

Yours Sincerely
John Louis

IP Logged

jseines
Junior Forum Member

Reply #48 - Mar 20th, 2017 at 9:00pm
Print Post  
John, when Don Hanks is on the roster all shooters plan to compete for 2nd and 3rd...Don is disciplined on the bench and has the ability to read the condition to make that record shot...his youthful approach to match shooting is refreshing, his assistance made the Phoenix ISSA Regional a great success...Ben Avery is one of the most difficult ranges to compete, the condition is one that changes continuously...again Don took the medals, he's the master off the bench...

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 
Send TopicPrint