Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Seperate Topic Section (Read 2067 times)
J Louis
Frequent Elocutionist

Seperate Topic Section
Apr 21st, 2014 at 3:05pm
Print Post  
With the site being convoluted with BPCR's as well as Bolt Guns, Shotguns and Politics while taking into consideration that this site was originally created for the Sport Of Schuetzen Shooting it might make since at this point in time to create a sub-section strictly for Schuetzen Shooting related subjects.

JLouis

IP Logged

shovel80
Oldtimer

Re: Seperate Topic Section
Reply #1 - Apr 23rd, 2014 at 9:12am
Print Post  
I'll Second John Louis's Post.

Terry Smiley

ASSRA Member # 11021

IP Logged

harry_eales
Frequent Elocutionist

Aw heck, vegetable stew,
AGAIN.

Re: Seperate Topic Section
Reply #2 - Oct 14th, 2014 at 3:21pm
Print Post  
J Louis wrote on Apr 21st, 2014 at 3:05pm:
With the site being convoluted with BPCR's as well as Bolt Guns, Shotguns and Politics while taking into consideration that this site was originally created for the Sport Of Schuetzen Shooting it might make since at this point in time to create a sub-section strictly for Schuetzen Shooting related subjects.

JLouis

Sorry but have to disagree here, there is no other Forum on the WWW that I am aware of that is devoted to purely single shot rifles. If you want to chat about bolt guns, black rifles or shotguns, there are many other forums that can accommodate you, so go there please. Yes, there is a sub forum where politics are included amongst a host of other subjects not firearm related.  Lips Sealed

The clue is in the name of the association and whilst it is not strictly confined to Schuetzen competition, it is really open to other aspects of single shot rifle shooting whether for long range target competitions or indeed on occasion hunting with a single shot rifle posts. That seems to me to be the way folks here like it. Smiley

I believe it is in the ASSRA rules that other forms of rifle action are simply not permitted here.

Harry

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint