Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic How do I post pictures? (Read 2405 times)
feather
Junior Forum Member

How do I post pictures?
Sep 8th, 2015 at 1:46pm
Print Post  
I have searched the help section and I found two different ways to post pictures and neither one of them works for me.  They are old posts and some of the directions don't seem to apply anymore.  Will someone kindly tell me how to post a picture in a very simple way.  I'm not too high tech oriented.

feather

feather

IP Logged

Schuetzenmiester
Frequent Elocutionist

Re: How do I post pictures?
Reply #1 - Sep 9th, 2015 at 2:10am
Print Post  
It has been a while since I did it, but I think you have to load to a site like Photobucket and then post the link.

"some old things are lovely, warm still with life ... of the forgotten men who made them." - D.H. Lawrence

IP Logged

Rebel
Frequent Elocutionist

Reply #2 - Sep 9th, 2015 at 3:54pm
Print Post  
When you hit "reply" Below the text box there is another box labeled "choose file"
click on that, direct it to your pic and click open.

Should you wish to post multiple pics, click on the down arrow next to " attachments" on the left, below "more smiles"
« Last Edit: Sep 9th, 2015 at 4:30pm by Rebel »  

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and supporting factual or anecdotal evidence.

IP Logged

harry_eales
Frequent Elocutionist

Aw heck, vegetable stew,
AGAIN.

Reply #3 - Sep 18th, 2015 at 5:10am
Print Post  
Attaching photographs is simple once you have the hang of it. I believe the pictures should be no more than 500 MP's in size. You can download the pictures from your camera to your computer (I suppose you have got that far already). You can post them in two ways, one by uploading them to a free website so they can be viewed by anyone. I use 'Photobucket' and it is simple to use, or, you can upload them directly from your computer. Select the picture(s) you want to upload, and make a note of where (which file) they are in. After writing your post go to the box lower down marked attachments, click browse, and use your mouse to locate the file where your picture is stored, and click on the picture you want to upload. the path the computer has to follow will appear in the search box. You can add several pictures but not to many or you run out of space. (Try two or three at first). Then click on post and after a few seconds your post will appear on the screen along with your pictures if you have  done everything correctly. It's quicker to do than typing this post.  Wink Don't worry if you fluff it the first once or twice, you can delete errors.

Harry

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint