Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic I'm new here. (Read 1989 times)
Dusty Rhodes
Junior Forum Member

I'm new here.
Apr 28th, 2016 at 10:31pm
Print Post  
G'day all, this is my first trial post and introduction.
We live in a nice part of South Australia just south of Adelaide on the coast.

I enjoy most aspects of the Rifle sports, Modern, Black Powder, etc. No Hand gun, and minimal Shotgun. Most recently (3 years) I have become more and more interested in the Single shots and have added a Martini Cadet (re-barreled in 32/40) a Pedersoli Sharps in 38/55 and a Pedersoli Rolling Block in 40/65. For the Martini I stick to Smokeless now because they are not ideal for B/P but the other two are strictly B/P. 90% of my shooting is done at my local Club, with the occasional trip to other Clubs for some variety. Not much hunting lately.
Anyway, looking forward to chatting,............ Cheers Dusty.

IP Logged

harry_eales
Frequent Elocutionist

Aw heck, vegetable stew,
AGAIN.

Re: I'm new here.
Reply #1 - Apr 29th, 2016 at 8:55am
Print Post  
Welcome Dusty,
We have a small number of Australian members on this site and others like myself in England and elsewhere in the world all supporting ASSRA. I have to admit that most of us are on the wrong side of 50 years of age but we do communicate with younger people, Lol. I have no doubt the other Australian members will make themselves known to you. It's a fascinating group to belong to, sit a spell, have a look around the site and enjoy yourself. Wink

Harry

IP Logged

Schuetzenmiester
Frequent Elocutionist

Reply #2 - Apr 30th, 2016 at 9:48pm
Print Post  
Welcome aboard Dusty .

"some old things are lovely, warm still with life ... of the forgotten men who made them." - D.H. Lawrence

IP Logged

Rebel
Frequent Elocutionist

Reply #3 - May 1st, 2016 at 12:46pm
Print Post  
Good on ya mate,
Aaron

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and supporting factual or anecdotal evidence.

IP Logged

oughtsix
ASSRA Board Member

Reply #4 - May 11th, 2016 at 7:32am
Print Post  
Welcome.     Glad to see new people in the game.  This is a good place to get info,  hope we can be of service,

ASSRA  & OGCA Life member, TSGC, NRA
I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters........ Frank Lloyd Wright

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint