Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Beeson Range (Read 263 times)
bnice
Oldtimer

Beeson Range
Sep 2nd, 2017 at 8:00pm
Print Post  
Just got back from shooting at Beeson and my wife and I had a great time and want to thank everyone for the welcome they gave us. Really a great group of guys to shoot with we will be back in the future. Thanks again everyone. Hope Sunday brings good weather. B & B

IP Logged

mikeyfirelock
Junior Forum Member

Re: Beeson Range
Reply #1 - Sep 2nd, 2017 at 8:29pm
Print Post  
Glad you had a good time.  Yes, this is a good group, and I would encourage any member to come and enjoy shooting a match here with this group.  I am lucky to live fairly close ( 75 miles west of the range)  so I have an easier time getting there than many.  Looking forward to seeing you again

IP Logged

QuestionableMaynard8130
ASSRA Board Member

Reply #2 - Sep 3rd, 2017 at 11:04am
Print Post  
You might enjoy the last event of the season there.  Its a 22 RF --Only event and all of the roughly 40 22 rimfire steel backed-target frames are put up on the 100 yard line. (At the center fire events, Spring-Summer-Fall only 4 or 5 of them are set up at 100 and 50 yards for the 22rf offhand matches)  a pretty full schedule of score and group matches are held.  Its the final event of the season and after it is over the target backers are taken down and put into storage until the following Spring.  The even draws quite a few shooters who are attracted to the 22-only nature of the event and a chance to shoot in matches with their 22 rifles that are not available at the other main events.

sacred cows make the best burger

IP Logged

ledball
Oldtimer

Reply #3 - Sep 4th, 2017 at 9:30pm
Print Post  
Not only are they "very good shooters" but, very nice people, come back next year and shoot the benchrest agg.  Ledball

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint