Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Remington Target Scope (Read 495 times)
PORK AND BEANS
Junior Forum Member

Remington Target Scope
Jun 13th, 2019 at 7:30pm
Print Post  
I have recently acquired a 20 power Remington target scope with Unertl mounts. Although the scope appears to be new I'm a shooter and not a collector. I plan on adapting this scope to a Martini International for bench shooting. I've been able to get a fair amount of history/info. on the scope but, I would like to have a copy of the instructions that Remington sent with the scope. If a forum member has an instruction brochure and can make a copy for me I would be most appreciative. Also it's my understanding that Precision Shooting Magazine, Nov. 1994, Special Edition, Volume No.2, ran an article on Remington Target Scopes. If some one by chance has that  Magazine and could send a copy of that article I would be most grateful.
Rich$

IP Logged

JackHughs
Oldtimer

Re: Remington Target Scope
Reply #1 - Jun 14th, 2019 at 11:36am
Print Post  
Hi Rich,

Check out this discussion: (You need to Login or Register to view media files and links)

It's 4 pages of very good stuff regarding the Remington scopes. It even has a few posts by a person who worked on the original design team.

JackHughs

The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.  W.B. Yeats

IP Logged

JLouis
Frequent Elocutionist

Reply #2 - Jun 14th, 2019 at 1:50pm
Print Post  
Thank you Jan it appears to be the one I emailed Rich and one that I also followed way back when. Interesting reading indeed and some of right out of the horses mouth and actually quite fortunate for one to come across.

IP Logged

PORK AND BEANS
Junior Forum Member

Reply #3 - Jun 14th, 2019 at 2:11pm
Print Post  
Thanks Jan and John,
Jan for some reason by computer will not allow me to open this web site you attached. I'll figure it out.
Thanks both of you, Rich$

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint