Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic 12 months membership now 10 months??????????? (Read 2825 times)
Winchester 71

12 months membership now 10 months???????????
Oct 15th, 2020 at 1:41pm
Print Post  
I just now got a sticker/card that says I am a member and have 10 months till another $50 is due...it took those 2 months just to process my application and penalize me the 2 months and this is all I receive it seems...........a sticker on a form?????????  just give me my money back as this is not what I signed up for and I'm not donating to a church so give me my money back..........Ron Oates 194 Second Street West...Buffalo, Montana 59418..................thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!! Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

IP Logged

oughtsix
ASSRA Board Member

Re: 12 months membership now 10 months???????????
Reply #1 - Oct 15th, 2020 at 8:40pm
Print Post  
Hi Ron, I don't know the ins and outs of your situation.  It looks like you sold an item in return for club membership.  Probably not the most efficient route, but  clever. 

Your membership gets you the right to shoot in ASSRA sponsored matches and a subscription to the  Single Shot Rifle Journal.    If you will PM me and let me know which month's Journal was the first your received,  I will send you the prior edition.  That way you will have a what is due as far as the magazine is concerned and if you shoot a match into Nov or Dec next year, well,  we probably won't mind.

Hope that works,

ASSRA  & OGCA Life member, TSGC, NRA
I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters........ Frank Lloyd Wright

IP Logged

Winchester 71

Reply #2 - Oct 29th, 2020 at 2:07pm
Print Post  
my proper membership application with my exact information was sent in AUGUST 2020....I received NOTHING till mid OCTOBER with notification I was several months into a one year membership.....got a sheet of paper with a STICKER on it for $50.00 and NO help from anyone at all!!!!!!!!!!!!  I am not even on the membership list so I just don't exist and after this fine experience I just want my money back as this is something I really don't want to be a part of....PERIOD !!!!!  I have repeatedly sent my information to several ASSRA individuals to absolutely NO help in any way shape or form so I'll send your sticker back and you GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK !!!!!!! Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

IP Logged

oughtsix
ASSRA Board Member

Reply #3 - Nov 1st, 2020 at 11:30am
Print Post  
Which individuals ?

ASSRA  & OGCA Life member, TSGC, NRA
I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters........ Frank Lloyd Wright

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint