Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic .22 cal. #2 Rolling Block (Read 439 times)
ndnchf
Senior Forum Member

.22 cal. #2 Rolling Block
May 1st, 2021 at 6:00pm
Print Post  
Last year I sent my .22 cal. #2 rolling block off to John Taylor to be relined. Not long after sending it off he temporarily shut down his shop to relocate to Idaho. Periodically I'd check with him to see how his new shop was coming along. The last I heard he was close to being back up and running.

I had a very pleasant surprise this afternoon - the rifle came back all finished  Smiley John has done quite a few jobs for me over the years, his work has always been top notch.

I've got cataract surgery on Monday. So I'll have to wait a little while to range test it. But I'm excited at the prospect of seeing sights clearly again! I'm confident it will be a tack driver.

IP Logged

westerner
Frequent Elocutionist

deleted posts and threads
record holder.

Re: .22 cal. #2 Rolling Block
Reply #1 - May 1st, 2021 at 6:21pm
Print Post  
I remember when Tommy Mason had new lenses installed. Less than a week after the procedure he stopped in at Springfield Oregon on his way to Palm Desert. Took us over the hurdles. Red eyes buggin out, he was a happy man.

If a waffle falls over on a breakfast table and no one is there to hear it, did the waffle make a sound?

IP Logged

JLouis
Frequent Elocutionist

Reply #2 - May 1st, 2021 at 7:28pm
Print Post  
When I had my Cataracts removed I also had Corrective Lenses put in. I had Stigmatization and it only cost me 200 dollars per eye and I am glad I did and some of the best money spent on myself.

Every Time You Try And Fail The Closer You Are To Achieving Success.

IP Logged

art_ruggiero
Oldtimer

Reply #3 - May 3rd, 2021 at 8:31am
Print Post  
those #2 rollers are sweet rifles    you will be pleased with your new eyes   art

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint